• A. Publishers – RED DIRECTORY OKLAHOMA has is required to maintain a licensing agreement with Earth Local LLC.
• B. End Users - End users has NO REQUIRMENT to register to use this app. Registration for the end user is only required when taking advantage of the site benefits. Certain other activities on this app may require the End User to have a Registered Users Account. The End User is required to provide some personal information when the User creates an account, which personal information includes the User's email address, which is used to protect the User's account from unauthorized access. A Registered End User Account allows the End User to access many of the Site's services.
• C Advertisers – Only paid advertisers can access their back office account for information regarding End User usage. Direct connect, Look ups Views of Listing and or Banners & Full Screen Ads, Saves to End Users Personal Directory and other reported information to the Advertiser.
• D. Usage Information - RED DIRECTORY OKLAHOMA may record information about the End User's usage, such as when the End User used the Sites, Headings, Direct connect (call), Save to End Users personal Directory, the contacts the User communicated with, the information the User has viewed and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as the information the End User displayed on the Site (including UI elements, settings, and other information). If the User is logged in, the Site Owner may associate that information with the User's account. RED DIRECTORY OKLAHOMA may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. "Web Beacons") in HTML-based emails sent to Users to track which emails are opened by the recipients.
• E. Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or information that the End User voluntarily discloses online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. None of the personal information collected by Red Directory for the use in the app www.reddirectoryok.us will be used to create and sell lists of information or the personal information of the End User in any other way.
• A. If the End User submits personally identifiable information to the Site Owner through the Site, the Site Owner may use the End User's personal information to operate, maintain, and provide the End User with general and personalized features and functionality on the Site, and process any flagging activity or correspondence the User sends to the Site Owner.
• B. The End User's account name is displayed to other Users when the User uploads information or sends messages through the Site and other Users can contact the User through messages and comments. Any information that the User submits to the Site may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
• C. RED DIRECTORY OKLAHOMA does not use the End User's email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without the User's consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which the User will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. The Site Owner may, however, use the User's email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying the User of major Site changes or for User service purposes).
• D. RED DIRECTORY OKLAHOMA uses both the End User's personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing End User preferences and trends, as well as User activity and communications.
(a) store information so that the User will not have to re-enter the same during the User's next visit;
(b) provide customized, personalized content and information;
(c) monitor the effectiveness of the Site's marketing campaigns;
(d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and
(e) track the End User's entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
• A. When the End User creates an account on the Site, some information about the User's account and the User's account activity will be provided to other End Users of the Site.
• B. The End User's account name is displayed to other Users when the End User engages in certain activities on the Site, such as when the End User uploads information or sends messages through the Site. Other Users can contact the End Users through notifications.
• A. The End User may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Site, in which case the Site may not be able to provide certain services to that End User. Some advanced features may, for authentication purposes, require the End User to sign up for other services. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of the End User's personal information associated with them.
• B. The End User may update or correct His or hers own personal profile information at any time.
• B. RED DIRECTORY OKLAHOMA does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without the User's consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which the User will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks the Site Owner to show an advertisement to a certain audience and the User responds to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that the User fits the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding the End User's use of the Site, such as the number of times the End User has viewed an ad or listing (but not any personally identifiable information).